We’ll be counting down to one in the next days. I’ll have to talk about 10 secrets and It’s been difficult, haven’t I laid out everything in this blog?–Or I assume too much? Also, I’ll try to relate them to recent events, in the spirit of the previous post. Here it goes:
1. Color – Color continues to fascinate me: the play of light, shadow and how this transforms hues. Seeing a perfect color combination will complete my day. I also buy food for the visual play. Honestly, I don’t enjoy cupcakes for their taste, mostly hues will color my decision. Before I knew better, I used to color coordinate my AutoCAD drawings.
2. Silhouettes – I like looking at silhouettes of everything. Often, it’s the first I notice and the one to leave a lasting impression. One time, I liked a guy for his silhouette. Manila was, surprisingly, mundane in it’s experimentation with silhouettes.
3. Side – Don’t get on my bad side. It’s there and you don’t want any of it.
4. Writers – Since highschool I’ve kept in contact with writer friends from all over the world. 90% of them, I’ve never met in person. We’ve grown older, better-skilled and we still enjoy each other’s writings and presence.
5. Bullets – I’d gladly take a bullet for a select few… about 15 people.
6. Die – With major decisions and challenges in life, I think in terms of ‘will this kill me or not?’ If it’s not life-threatening and I’m aware that I’m not supposed to die yet, then I dive into it.
8. Read – TV has little to no significance in my life… reading lights up my brain better. These days, I’ve learned to appreciate reading in front of a monitor. Though book paper will always be held in reverence.
9. Water – Next to coffee and tea, water is 3rd on my list of favorite drinks. I learned to appreciate it better about a month ago, while walking around Greenbelt.
10. Walk – Unless necessary, I’d rather walk than drive. Though cars and machinery, in general, will always be fascinating.